Saturday, May 28, 2011





Looking for a job is the absolute worst. Two months ago I was expecting full-time employment at some kind of school. Now, I'm hoping for a part-time job at the public library...and even that seems like a longshot.

In the meantime, though, here are pictures of clouds and other assorted tropospheric curio. These things often amaze me...I mean, to think that phenomenon so beautiful happen by chance, through a series of events that are particular to elemental conditions. Seriously, That shit is crazy! AND, to know that it is so fleeting, changing away from you and this moment before you're brain has even fully processed it. It's totally wicked...

I've also been thinking a lot about Mtv Party to Go CDs and Diet Mt. Dew fountain sodas. After some consideration, I've concluded that I'm always in the mood for both these things, all the time. I mean it. ALL. THE. TIME.

No comments: