Wednesday, July 6, 2011





Kansas City A Go Go! Kansas City I Went Went! I'm sure there are many, many things to do in Kansas City, but I only did these things; ate BBQ at Oklahoma Joe's, saw many great things at the Nelson-Atkins Museum, including the museum itself, spent time with good people, and fell in love with condensed milk.

On the way home I stopped and looked at a bridge of Madison County. It was romantic as shit.

A haboob is a dust storm. A dust storm is really fucking scary. A haboob is a funny word to be scared of.

I drove around in the country yesterday. I picked some wild flowers. I walked in corn. I saw a huge fire. There was also a sunset and an unhitched trailer rolled over in a ditch that said "Funnel Cake" on its side. That's a funny way to make a funnel cake, I thought.

I also heard this really great song:


Do you know the reason why iced coffee costs more than regular coffee? I don't, but whatever it is, I bet it's stupid.

No comments: