Tuesday, June 7, 2011




I don't know that it matters which city you're looking down on, when you're up 10 stories, they all take on some amazing, totally finger point worthy qualities.

My therapist said I need to shed my shoulds...and then told me I should write a poem about it.

Yes, I should, I said.

Then she asked me if I could help her with the tiller in her garden. I hesitated, but then she said that we could keep on talking and that she wouldn't charge me for the session.

I did it. I'm cheap. And I have a fucking weird relationship with my therapist...

Hey Thanks Benjamin is the name of this blog. HEY THANKS BENJAMIN is the name of my manuscript. I've sent it out to three places, each place receiving a slightly different version. It keeps telling me it's done. I hesitate and then I write another poem that seems to fit.

I put them in. I'm obsessive. And I have a fucking weird relationship with my manuscript...

No comments: