Sunday, June 26, 2011




I'm broke as shit. But somehow I still managed to see 2 plays, 1 chamber music performance and 13 Assassins. Have you ever seen a guy use the crook of elbow to squeegee blood from a sword? I have. And it was totally boss.

My apartment has spiders. That is why I am not in my apartment right now. I have spider bites. They're rashy and itchy and after a few days they look like bruises. If there are any spiders reading this, be warned. I have seen 13 Assassins and am soon to return to my apartment.

The air smells like fried eggs here. I've been here for 2 hours. I'm really hungry for fried eggs. I think I'll make fried eggs for supper tonight.

Today I visited my grandma. She fed me goulash, a ham sandwich, green beans, cottage cheese, applesauce, strawberries, watermelon and then asked if I wanted her to make me a hamburger.

I almost said yes.

No comments: